Could these Vanilla Protein Cinnamon Oat No-Bake Cookies be rolled into balls and called protein balls? You betcha. Protein balls are a such a quick, convenient and easy snack which I have shared lots of recipes for. So, I instead of bring you another protein ball recipe, I am calling these no-bake cookies instead! So creative I am. Speaking of protein balls, check out all of these other recipes I have on the blog!
- Chocolate Mint Protein Balls
- Chocolate Mocha Protein Energy Balls
- Protein Chocolate Chip and Blueberry Energy Balls
- Carrot Cake Energy Balls
- Cookies and Cream Protein Bites
- Lemon and Chia Seed Energy Balls
- Peach Mango Energy Balls
The Lemon Chia Seed Energy Balls are a MUST try. They are so incredibly good! What is the deal with snacking anyways? Well, it honestly depends. Is it okay to snack between meals? Absolutely. Do you have to snack between meals? Not if you don’t need to. As long as you are consuming the recommended amount of macronutrients (or food) for your body and goals, it is up to you how you get it in. There are days I am good with just three balanced meals a day and then there are days I need to have a small snack between a meal or two. As long as you are eating enough and not over eating, snacking is completely up to you and what you prefer.
If you are like me and like to have quick convenient snacks ready to go, make these no-bake protein cookies! They are perfect for a quick snack or sweet treat at night.
- 1 16 oz jar of cashew butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor with the dough blade and blend until fully combined (30 -60 sec).
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the parchment paper until all cookies are formed and all dough is used.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for 10-20 minutes.