It is back to school time! I still can’t believe how fast this summer went and that school started this week. We finished off this summer with a day trip to Devil’s Lake and then spent the rest of the weekend with family at our family cabin. Now bring out the jeans, boots, scarves and pumpkin everything! Is it too early for pumpkin recipes? Well, I don’t care because these are delicious and Wisconsin has been getting fall weather lately! If you are ready to get into the fall spirit, make these waffles or pancakes and you will be feeling all the autumn feels.
Now that it is fall and the kids are back to school it is much easier for most people to settle into a routine again. The fall is the perfect time to reevaluate your health goals and get after them. Starting Monday I will be giving my health goals a face lift and jump starting a new plan! I am lucky enough to be joining a team of elite fitness and nutrition coaches for a month long reboot. I’d be lying if I said my nutrition was perfect over the summer months and now I am ready to get after it again. During the next 30 days I will be coached on meal planning and workouts and have access to an entire supportive FB community group to hold me accountable. The best part is that they are still accepting clients! You will get over $400 worth of coaching for FREE! I mean, why would you say no? If you are like me and looking for a fresh start this fall, email me for more information and access into the group.
But before you do anything, go make these waffles!
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp grass fed butter (or oil of choice)
- ⅔ cup coconut milk (or other nut milk)
- ¼ - ⅓ cup enjoy life chocolate chips
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) and sift together until blended. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine all the wet ingredients and whisk until no chunks remain. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir until well combined and no chunks remain. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Get our your handy dandy waffle maker and follow waffle maker instructions.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!