Easter is this weekend and that calls for a quick round up of recipes to keep the holiday weekend clean and on track with your goals! No need to be tempted by the marshmallow peeps, chocolate bunnies or jelly bellys. Holidays are a great time to kick back and enjoy time with family and indulge just a tad. No need to go overboard indulging when you can bring a healthy, clean dish to pass and dessert! Check out the popular recipes below that won’t make you miss any traditional Easter easts! More recipes to keep you on track this weekend can be found here!
- Chocolate Caramel Bark
- Almond Butter Chocolate Bites
- Triple Chocolate Protein Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Strawberry Fudge Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vanilla Almond Butter Cake Cups
- Paleo Pomegranate Chocolate Bark
- Vanilla Raspberry Cupcakes
- Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake with a Chocolate Drizzle
- Protein Puppy Chow
Sides to Pass
- Roasted Vegetables
- Mixed Cooked Vegetables
- Bacon Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad with Lime Dressing
- Honey and Lime Roasted Sweet Potato
- Bacon and Cranberry Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Dressing
- Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Rosemary and Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Lemon and Garlic Kale with Sesame Seeds
These balls are a must for this weekend too! I was in energy ball heaven when I tried one of these tasty treats! In fact, I was literally scrapping the inside of the food processor clean and licking all my fingers, spoons and anything else that had some of the dough on it. Got a good visual of that? Good. Anyways, make these energy balls immediately!
- 1 cup cashew butter
- ½ cup pitted dates, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 scoop vanilla high quality whey protein
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth or until the dates are mixed in well.
- Using a cookie scoop, form into balls and place on a parchment paper line baking sheet. Place in fridge for 15 - 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!