I am just about done with this wind-ter! The wind these last couple days have been insane! We had over 40 mph winds yesterday and this morning. I am suppose to do a recovery run today and wanted to do it outside but it was just a struggling walking outside this morning. Damnit, I will have to run on the treadmill. Send encouragement because treadmill runs are the pits.
Let’s do a little mid week check in! What have you done this week that you are proud of? What are you thankful for this week and what are you doing to better yourself?
What I am proud of this week:
- Getting back on track with my online nutrition schooling! I have been so busy lately, meaning coming up with excuses, and haven’t been able to give a lot of time towards my nutrition education. This week I committed to getting a chapter done and testing out of it and I have even been scheduling time into my calendar to work on it each day. So far so good!
What am I thankful for this week:
- Having a supporting husband who understands my dreams and goals and encourages me everyday.
- Having the ability to help people learn how to start and have success on their health journey.
- My dedication, motivation and work ethic.
- Having a house to go home to and having food on our table each night.
What am I doing to better myself this week:
- I started a new personal development book.
Your turn! Being proud and grateful of your accomplishments small or big should always be recognized. Write these things down and be happy and proud of everything you are working towards. These are your accomplishments and no matter what they are, own them and be proud!
This little treat has me itching for hot summer days! Soon my friends! These can be made really quickly and are the perfect little treat to hide in the freezer for any of those sweet tooth cravings.
- 2 bananas, sliced
- ⅓ cup enjoy life chocolate chips, melted
- Justin's Organic peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1-2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Place a small dollop of peanut butter on 1 banana's worth of slices and place a non-peanut butter banana slice on top. Repeat until all banana slices are used. Place banana sandwiches on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove banana sandwiches from the freezer and dunk half of the banana sandwich in the melted chocolate. Place back on the parchment paper and sprinkle a little pink Himalayan salt on top. Repeat until all banana sandwiches have been dunked and sprinkled with salt. Place back in the freezer for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Enjoy! Store in an air tight container in the freezer.